Why work with us?
At DMU, we are searching for individuals with an energy for new innovation, receptiveness and fortitude in making unique arrangements. Here you’ll increase a compensating profession that empowers you to work in new advances and energizing businesses. From the very first moment, you’ll be a piece of a dynamic and expert group that bolsters and urges you to exceed expectations and prevail every step of the way, regardless of whether you’re a passage level partner or an accomplished official.
The hiring procedure incorporates a few phases, so we will be in close touch with you for some timeframe. For whatever length of time that you applied for an opening, you may expect a call from us, so please ensure you are available via telephone during the available time. Since we hope to bring the ideal individual for the position.
We do have the following screening methods:
In the event that you have the correct performance and abilities, DMU has a spot to support and develop
Software Engineer – .Net Development – (1-3 Years)
Looking for attentive and lively developers. The candidate would be motivated to learn various techniques and technologies by working on thought-provoking Microsoft .NET applications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Developer.
- Critical thinking and problem resolving skills.
- Decent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Hands-on understanding of using API and Third-Party Libraries.
- Willing to work on ASP.NET WebForms/MVC architecture.
- Sturdy knowledge in object-oriented concepts.
- Good understanding of .NET and MVC frameworks.
- Should have familiarity in Xamarin or SharePoint Development.
- Good to have familiarity in LINQ, Entity Framework, Parallel Tasking.
- Familiarity with Windows Azure.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS will be of additional benefit.
- Familiarity in WCF and Web Services.
- Familiarity in RAD tools such as Infragistics, Ext.NET, etc.
Executive / Sr. Executive – Biz. Dev – (3-5 Years)
- 3-5 years of experience in sales/business development in the IT services industry (US market).
- Understanding in fixing business meetings with potential clients
- Investigation and recognition of new market opportunities
- It should be a Self-regulating contributor and should meet the individual targets.
- Knowledge in Email marketing and information about email tools.
- Decent written and oral communication skills
- Growing the client base by getting into new businesses.
- Knowledge in running the contract through various stages (from a cold lead to closure stage).
- Market research, and Lead generations tools
- Cold calling understanding is an added advantage.
- Skill in CRM.
Software Engineer – Django – (3-5 Years)
As a software engineer, the applicant will be working with the development team to implement the client requirements and build highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant applications. The applicant will be expected to contribute with advanced coding and compound custom module development using Django and Python of variable versions.
- Strong facts in the latest Django and python versions.
- Strong communication.
- Knowledge developing multifaceted applications and hands-on information in its complete life cycle.
- Outstanding logical and analytics skills.
- Involved in Cloud Hosting using AWS services.
- Decent knowledge in React JS and Jquery.
Senior Software Test Engineer – (4-5 Years)
The candidate will be developing test automation frameworks and rolling it out to multiple delivery teams. We should have the experience leading other test engineers to further test automation goals. The candidate expected to have the hands-on coding expertise used to develop test suites and test scripts.
- Well-informed of test automation best practices, technologies, tools, techniques and metrics.
- Strong hands-on knowledge with Selenium.
- Noteworthy understanding in Manual & Automation testing for web, mobile, and other applications.
- A good acquaintance in creating comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and current projects to meet client constraints.
- Formulate the status report of testing activities.
- Knowledge working in an Agile/Scrum development
- Knowledge with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with Security, Pen and A/B testing.
IOS Developer – (4-5 Years)
We are considering a position for a senior iOS Developer who apprehends business requirements and interprets them into technical requests and will work with our team of gifted engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, Autolayout, patterns, and best practices with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge with development in Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa touch, third-party libraries, and APIs for iOS.
- Strong familiarity with different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.), along with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Skillful understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Well-informed in consuming RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong familiarity in App store submission.
- Good social, verbal, and communication expertise.
- Knowledgeable in developing customer-facing, commercial iOS applications.
- Familiarity in ARKit Core ML.
Business Development Executive – Freshers
- Market Research and Lead Generation.
- Fix engagements for corporate demonstrations.
- Have regular follow-ups with the prospects that have been recognized.
- Recognize potential prospects.
- Make outbound cold calls.
- Talk to influencers or the resolution makers involved in IT/software expansion services.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Must be eager to work in US Timings.
- Candidates with knowledge in the fields of Voice/ International Sales/ Cold Calling /Outbound Process can also apply.
He/she should have very good communication skills, strong investigative and problem-solving skills. He should be able to comprehend the current web-based application and can converse with the client individualistically. He should able to lead a team allocated to him.
- Strong familiarity in Java, HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge in Spring Framework, Hibernate, SQL, AngularJs, JPA, AWS.
Java Developer – (3 – 4 Years)
- Experience with development in Hibernate, Java, JPA, Jquery, Spring boot Framework, Ajax, Tomcat.
- Strong knowledge in SQL, GlassFish or JBoss, Web services.
- Knowledge in NodeJS, Html, CSS, AWS, Maven, AngularJs, Git.
PHP, Laravel Developer – (2 – 3 Years)
As a software engineer, the applicant will be employed with the development team to perform the client requests. The applicant will be likely to assist with cutting-edge coding and complex custom module development by means of Laravel.
- Must have strong knowledge with Laravel framework
- Must have an impulse for creating remarkable UI and UE for enterprise application
- Extraordinary understanding of Web development using MySQL and PHP
- Strong object-oriented conceptions and familiarity of MVC & amp; design outlines
- Must have the hands-on experience in MySQL
- Active in refining functionality
- Exposure to Continuous integration
- Respectable sense of design and usability
UI Designer – (1 – 4 Years)
Generate high-quality, persuasive visual designs across various areas as well as in-store communications, web, and more. The conception of briefs to reason and give form to strong imaginative ideas especially in web online media. Create and design assets to be put in use in social media and marketing channels. Designing social media, email marketing programs, event demonstrations, and internal product presentations and guarantee there’s a strong visual link between all programs. Contribute to creative ideations to create breakthrough ideas for the brand. Work in close co-operation with stakeholders to gather necessary inputs.
- Know-how of typography, branding, and layout, in both print and digital media
- Strong know-how of brand stability
- Exceptional communication skill
- A desire for solving business needs through design
- Outstanding time-management skill
- Preserve a high quality of deliverables and decrease the number of repetitions.
- Skill to take direction and feedback from a range of stakeholders
- An assortment of strong creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree (Visual Communication or an alike major is preferred).
- Know-how with Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)